This article will show you how to clean range hood filters in commercial kitchens.
Cleaning the filters of your range hood is an essential part of commercial kitchen maintenance.
Continue reading for three tips to keep your kitchen hood filters clean.
How to Clean Hood Filters
When you’re familiar with how to clean hood filters, it’s not hard at all.
In just a few seconds and using only a handful of items, your kitchen hood filter will be clean.
What are the steps needed to clean range-hood mesh filters Here are the 7 steps to clean range hood mesh filters.
- Remove the filters from your hood.
- Use very hot water to fill your kitchen’s sink.
- In hot water, prepare a dish soap and baking powder solution.
- Place the hood filter in the solution, and let them soak for around 10-15 minutes.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive scrubber to clean the filters.
- Rinse your filters well and dry them.
- Replace the filters in your kitchen hood.
How to Determine When it is Time to Clean the Hood Filters
You should clean your hood filters every couple of weeks. The important role that kitchen filters play in keeping your cooking area safe means they should be cleaned regularly to prevent grease from building up.
Although some filters are durable enough to last up four weeks, most kitchen hood filters should be changed every two weeks.
3 Hood Cleaning Tips
These are some tips for cleaning kitchen hood filters.
- Use super hot water.
- If you don’t believe you have the ability to clean your kitchen hood filter cleaner, you can hire someone else to do it.
- Regularly clean your entire kitchen range and hood.
When to Hire a Professional Hood Cleaning Service
Here are some signs that you need to hire a range of hood filters cleaners to help you decide whether to do so.
- It’s not easy to feel confident in how to clean a kitchen hood filter yourself.
- You don’t have enough time to clean the range hood filters.
- You often forget to clean your Kitchen Hood. To avoid this, schedule a kitchen filter cleaner appointment to do it regularly.
- It is not possible to get the supplies you need for cleaning your Kitchen hood.
- It’s a commercial kitchen inspection so you want your kitchen to look great.
Hood Filter Cleaning Service
Detroit Hood Cleaning Pros will assist you in cleaning your range hoods.
Our kitchen hood cleaning specialists would be happy help you keep your commercial kitchen in good shape.
We care about your commercial kitchen’s safety, functionality, and integrity. We want to make sure your workplace is safe.
Detroit Hood Cleaning Pros would be pleased to provide more information about commercial kitchen cleaning. Give us a call at 313-425-7633.